Shoes form an integral and important part of any physical activity, whether it is just visiting the gym for a workout or early morning jog or high intensity workout like parkour. Thus keeping the shoes clean and free from corrosive effects due to usage is important.
There are many parkour shoes for beginners available in the market and people just buy them when they start training but do not know to maintain them. Since parkour activity involves crossing many obstacles and doing running and jumping the shoes become very dirty. When not taken care of properly they could corrode some of the parts leading to the shoes no longer being comfortable.
The below steps are a few points that a novice should follow in order to keep their shoes clean and in good shape. This may also apply to any normal canvas shoes as well.
- Many parkour shoes are usually white or have shades of white and they just look very dirty, the first step would be to directly wash them in water, it is good to remove the lace and open the shoes a bit so that inner dirtier portions also get cleaned.
- The next step would be to apply some form of soap or footwear cleaning gel and scrub it well. There may also be some special spray available, just check with your vendor if you like.
- Now just wash them and let them dry, while drying put some paper inside the shoes as well so that it can also absorb moisture. Never ever use any heat based drying technique as it may damage the shoes.
- Leave them overnight to dry; now it is ready, clean and nice.
- Get the dirty again, after all that’s what they are designed for.
Whether you are a professional or a beginner parkour shoes are just great and are a good accessory to add to your kitty.…